The Links feature allows you create a list of webpages and/or files to load in the app or in a separate browser window.
Adding Links or Files
To create a new Link item, select the + New button in the top right of the screen.
Available link options:
- Name: The Link Name will appear in your list of links.
- URL or File: Choose URL from the dropdown if you are linking to a website URL. Choose File if you are linking to a PDF or other document that you will upload.
- URL: Enter the URL of the webpage you are linking to here.
- Load this link in an external browser: Checking this box opens the webpage outside of the app in the web browser. You only need to do this if you are linking to a webpage with a payment processor on it.
- Icon: Appears on the list of links next to the Link name. Recommended Size: 300px x 300px (png).
- Description: Appears beneath the link name in the list of links.
- Participant Type: If you are using participant types, only users with the participant type set on the link will get to see that link item.
In App Display
File Open In App
Please sign in to leave a comment.