You can add the Live Poll Results web view to a Powerpoint presentation using the Powerpoint add-in called Web Viewer.
Installing the Web Viewer Add-in to Powerpoint
- From the menu ribbon at the top of the Powerpoint window, click Insert > Get Add-ins.
- This will open a pop-up window of the Office Add-ins Store. Here, you can search for Web Viewer, then click Add.
- When prompted, click "I agree to all the above terms & conditions." Then click Continue.
- The Web Viewer module will be inserted on the slide, and you will need to enter the URL to the Projection View of the poll whose results you would like to display in the presentation.
Inserting Live Poll Results in Web Viewer in a Powerpoint Presentation
- To get the Projection View URL, go to the poll moderation console for your selected live poll, and select Supplemental Views > Projection View.
- Copy the Projection View URL from the web browser's address bar.
- Paste the Projection View URL into the Web Viewer module in Powerpoint, then click Preview. *Note: The Web Viewer already includes 'https://' by default. Make sure this is not included in front of the URL you paste into the Web Viewer, or the page will not display properly.
- After clicking Preview, you should see a live view of the web page URL you entered. This page is responsive and will update with changes that are made in the poll moderation console, such as displaying a question, displaying results, etc.