The Touchpoint admin can schedule small group meetings between two or more participants—attendees, speakers, exhibitors or internal employees. It’s as simple as drag and drop. Meeting members see their meetings synced to their personal My Schedule and can be notified by a push message so they don’t miss a thing!
This article covers:
When to use the Meetings feature
- Customers and Salespeople – Maximize the value of bringing your customers to your event by having them sit down with their salespeople and subject matter experts to do deals
- Sponsors/Partners and Attendees – Provide qualified leads to your sponsors by arranging 1x1 meetings with specific attendees
- Fellow Colleagues – Enable relationships and build teams with intimate small meetings
What is the Meetings feature?
The Touchpoint admin may arrange 1x1 or small group meetings between multiple participants:
- Company salespeople and subject matter experts
Each end user sees their relevant meetings with details about other meeting participants.
- Attendees can view robust profiles of meeting participants.
- The Touchpoint admin may ‘autofill’ non-conflicting main agenda sessions on the attendee's personal My Schedule.
- The Touchpoint admin may set up automatic reminders and push notifications to meeting participants if meeting information changes.
How to use the Meeting Management console
- To gain access to the Meeting Management console, you must first check the box next to Planned Meetings in the My Schedule feature settings on the Features/Menu page.
- You will then see the Meetings feature under Related Resources on the left side navigation menu on the Event Dashboard.
- Drag and drop meeting scheduling - simply click and drag a meeting block to adjust the time or location.
- Click New Meeting + to create a new meeting.
- Click Edit Meeting to manage:
- Meeting Name
- Notification settings
- The Meeting Management console shows conflicts with a caution symbol to avoid double booking.
- Enable reminders and push notifications to participants of meeting changes on a meeting-by-meeting basis
Note: Meeting information can also be bulk uploaded via spreadsheet import. Please see the Bulk Uploading Content article for more information.