The VIP Speaker Portal is the quickest and easiest way for speakers to view and edit their profile and session information. Through the VIP Speaker Portal, Speakers can:
- access their session evaluation survey results
- edit their speaker profile to include more details about themselves on the app
- upload PDF versions of their presentations and/or other related links for the app
- conduct live polling and/or audience Q&A for their sessions through the app
This article includes information about:
- VIP Portal URL
- VIP Portal Login
- Editing your speaker profile on the VIP Portal
- Accessing your survey results on the VIP Portal
- Uploading a presentation file on the VIP Portal
- Creating and managing a live poll on the VIP Portal
VIP Portal URL
To start, the event planner can access the VIP Portal URL from their event dashboard under App and Event Links.
The event planner can then share the URL to the VIP Portal with their speakers.
VIP Portal Login
NOTE: Speakers will ONLY be able to access the VIP Speaker Portal if they are registered as a speaker in the event with a login email address on their speaker profile and they are assigned to at least one agenda session.
- When accessing the VIP Portal Login screen for the first time, speakers should click "create a password” at the bottom of the page.
- This will take you to a Password Setup page where they should enter the email address that they used to register for this event, then click Send Email.
- The speaker should then check their email and click the link in the email from firstname.lastname@example.org, follow the directions to create their password, then come back to the VIP Portal login page and log in.
Editing your speaker profile on the VIP Portal
Speakers can edit their speaker profile to include more details about themselves on the app.
- Click “Edit” at the bottom of the page.
- You may drag/drop a photo or click in the Photo box to choose one from your files. You will have the option to crop your photo, so make sure to click “Approve Image” above your photo.
- In the designated fields, you may edit your Organization, Job Title, add Internet/Social details and Contact information.
- At the bottom of the page you may type or copy and paste text for your Biography.
- Select “Update Profile” at the bottom to save and display this information in the app.
Accessing your survey results on the VIP Portal
Speakers can access their session evaluation results that were submitted through the app.
- Click “Survey Reports” on the right side of the page.
- Select the day you would like to view on the right side of the page.
- Select the session(s) you would like to view from the list.
- If desired, you may print this results page as a PDF by typing “CTRL/Command+P”.
Uploading a presentation file on the VIP Portal
Speakers can upload PDF versions of their presentations and/or other related links for the app
- Select the relevant session.
- Select “Edit” next to “Attachments and Links”.
- Select “+ Add Related Link” and enter a title for the button (e.g. ‘Get Presentation’).
- Select the “File” option from the dropdown and “Choose File” to upload your PDF.
- Click Save.
- If you are uploading multiple documents you may reorder them by clicking & dragging the “Order” button. You may replace your presentation with “replace attachment” or delete your presentation with “Delete”.
- To access another session (if applicable), select your name in the blue text at the top of the page to go back to the main page.
Creating and managing a live poll on the VIP Portal
Click here for information on live polling!
Please sign in to leave a comment.